The organizational structure of GKMCET is unique for smooth functioning and communication flow. The flat structure also helps in ensuring academic freedom, inter disciplinary culture and exchange of knowledge.
Quality Policy :
GKM College of Engineering & Technology Is set out as:
- To impart Quality Education in Engineering, Technology and Management
- To fulfill Statutory and Regulatory requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
Short Term Goals
- Autonomous status for the college
- Continuous improvement in the quality of education
- Introduction of Additional UG Programme
- Introduction of PG programs in all Departments
- Training the students in the interdisciplinary areas
- Establishing effective institute-industry interaction commensurate with the needs in both manufacturing and service industries
To impart Technical Education & Training of Exemplary Academic Standards by adoption of Educational Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2008 requirements and achieve institutional Autonomy.
To enhance the satisfaction of Students, Parents, Employers and other institutions by
- Monitoring Performance Norms
- Directing Action through periodical Audits, Customer Feedback, eliminating Non Conformances
- Updating of Educational Planning, Teaching Learning, Student Evaluation and Placement processes
- Improvements in infrastructure